VACANCY | Residency Program Coordinator
The Townhouse Residency program provides studio spaces for independent artistic research, experimentation and production. With ten newly furnished studios for national and international artists, curators and writers pursuing independent projects.
- Developing and organizing current and new programs and activities for the Townhouse studio spaces.
- Creating and managing long-term goals for the Residency Program.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the Residency Program.
- Cultivating new residency partnerships with international institutions, other residency programs and local art scene.
- Work closely with the Director in the selection process of artists using the studio
- Following-up on artists in-residency to ensure the implementation of the program objectives
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Working on PR strategy for the Residency Program with the PR and Communication manager.
- Bachelor degree or master degree in arts, administration or related field.
- Proven experience in arts management.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Excellent English and Arabic language skills
- Priorities given to those with good communication skills and ability to work within a team
- Working hours: 5 days a week from 11am - 5pm
To apply, please fill the required application by the 30th of January 2019. Interviews will be conducted as soon as we find potential applicants.