As a non-profit organisation, Townhouse relies on donations, grants, in-kind contributions and sponsorship to implement our programmes and projects.
The Townhouse Fund provides vital support that enables Townhouse to carry out its core mission: to make the arts accessible to all groups of society, while using them as a powerful medium for integration and understanding.
Donations to the Townhouse Fund help us to:
– Organize and promote exhibitions
– Provide unique learning opportunities for people of all ages through access to art
– Bring art to new audiences through community activities
– Offer residencies for international and local artists
– Run workshops and community projects
Your contribution – no matter how small – will help us to continue our ongoing work and remain one of the leading independent arts institutions in the country. Please click on the PayPal button below for a fast, easy way to contribute any amount. Thank you for your support!
Townhouse is legally registered as a non-profit foundation in Sweden, as Stiftelsen the Townhouse Foundation (registered number 1022006).
The Stiftelsen the Townhouse Foundation was established in 2006 as a practical way to safeguard Townhouse’s future operations and activities.