The Townhouse Residency program provides studio spaces for independent artistic research, experimentation and production. With ten newly furnished studios for national and international artists, curators and writers pursuing independent projects.
- Developing and organizing current and new programs and activities for the Townhouse studio spaces.
- Creating and managing long-term goals for the Residency Program.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the Residency Program.
- Cultivating new residency partnerships with international institutions, other residency programs and local art scene.
- Work closely with the Director in the selection process of artists using the studio
- Following-up on artists in-residency to ensure the implementation of the program objectives
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Working on PR strategy for the Residency Program with the PR and Communication manager.
- Bachelor degree or master degree in arts, administration or related field.
- Proven experience in arts management.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Excellent English and Arabic language skills
- Priorities given to those with good communication skills and ability to work within a team
- Working hours: 5 days a week from 11am – 5pm
To apply, please fill the required application by the 30th of January 2019. Interviews will be conducted as soon as we find potential applicants.